for Our Community
The Health Improvement Organization, founded by Allegiance Health, is a collaborative of community stakeholders committed to improving the health status of the community through an integrated health improvement infrastructure that addresses Jackson’s priority health issues.
This site serves as an access point for information about the HIO, and resources for agencies and community members to get involved with the HIO’s action plan.
Explore our site:
- About HIO– HIO Structure, Community Health Assessment, Action Plan, and Partners
- Step by Step – Health information and tools for individuals
- Provider Resources – Tools and trainings for healthcare providers
- Workplace Resources – Tools and materials for workplaces
- Community Resources – Health promotion programs for churches, schools, retailers, and individuals
- Collaboratives – Health improvement initiatives supported by the HIO or our partner organizations